How to Cut a Stop End - VIDEO
A quick coving tip that explains how to cut a stop end, which is a way to end coving neatly ahead of an obstacle.
- For a stop-end, you need two external mitres
- Be extremely careful when cutting your coving; it's very delicate
- Cut from the bottom end to the top end
- Do not worry about any chips or dents as these can be filled in later
- You will end up with a small piece of plaster coving known as a stop-end
- Watch the video to see how the stop-end fits on the end of your length of coving