Available in Pine as Standard.
- 117mm x 21mm
- Illustrated in Pine
- Please place you order by the meter - enter the number of meters you require
- Supplied in lengths up to 4.8m
- Also available as a 300mm sample length for £2.75 (including 2 day delivery)
- Stock items are usually delivered within 5 - 7 working days
- Where an item is out of stock delivery is usually 7 - 10 working days
Whilst it is always preferable to keep the original timber mouldings, especially in Victorian houses. Unfortunately, it is often the case that the original skirting boards and architraves have been removed or are so badly damaged that they cannot be repaired. Victorian builders had access to high quality, slow grown and well-seasoned wood, which is not readily available.
We have selected a range of designs to match your period mouldings including skirting boards, architraves, dado rails and picture rails. All our period mouldings are made from the best, slow grown pine available today. We also offer a full range of samples to help you choose the right design for your home.
Traditional period skirting boards, traditional architraves and bespoke dado rails can produce a more dramatic effect because they are relatively uncommon.
Order your Skirting Board today at plasterceilingroses.com with a guarantee of fast, friendly service at great prices.
Click on this short video to see 117mm x 21mm SB002 skirting board installed at first fix stage prior to finishing and painting.